Helping Manufacturing Leaders Operate at Peak Efficiency, Grow Sales and Maximize Cash Flow
Manufacturing companies often struggle to maintain gross margins as a result of rising raw material prices, waste and labor management. At the same time new more efficient competitors are always entering your market. New strategies, efficiencies and products are required to maintain or develop competitive advantage.
Altura helps leaders of manufacturing companies maximize profitability and identify and execute a plan to achieve ownership’s goals. Whether the need is for increased efficiency, plant rationalization or developing new products, we can help you identify the areas of improvement and implement an action plan that delivers quick results.
Partnering with Altura’s team of industry-experienced consultants provides a flexible solution that delivers results exactly where you need them:
- Sales force optimization – Incenting, training and managing the sales team to ensure they meet your goals
- New product development efficiency and effectiveness – Developing and refining process from product concept to launch
- Sales and operations planning – Communicating to ensure orders move efficiently from the customer’s order to shipment
- Supply chain optimization – Balancing inventory, transportation, distribution and manufacturing to ensure highest profitability
- Plant optimization – Analysis of processes and the production line to remove areas of inefficiency and implementing lean processes
- Quality control and waste improvement – Identification of areas of production failure and implementing plans to address these issues
- Plant rationalization – Analysis of operations across multiple sites to determine if efficiencies may be gained and developing and implementing plans to do so
- Acquisition integration – Analysis of existing and new operations to decide how best to efficiently combine into one or multiple facilities
Contact us today to talk more about your manufacturing needs and how Altura may be able to help you.